Re: HELP URGENTLY NEEDED PLEASE

1997-06-12 10:42:00
On Tuesday 10 June 97, at 0 h 46, the keyboard of
jsm(_at_)fingon(_dot_)norlink(_dot_)net
wrote:

My name is Mike Chenard, and I am a student here in Thunder Bay, Ontario,
Canada, with another year to go before graduating with my college diploma.
I am sending you this e-mail because I urgently and desperately need your
HELP.

The postmaster, warned by many people (never give in against spammers,
always protest) apparently took measures (which I find quite light, given
the incredible number of mailing lists spammed):

---------------

Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 10:14:57 -0400
To: ...
From: Ken Owen <kowen(_at_)loon(_dot_)norlink(_dot_)net>
Subject: Spamming

My sincerest apoligies to all those unfortunate enough to recieve E-mail
form a client here at Norlink. This is the first time we have had a
complaint about him and I hope the last. I have sent him a copy of his
offending message as well as a short disertation on why no one likes a
spamer. I also explained in no uncertain terms that then next time he does
this we will cancel his account.

Ken Owen, B.A.                        428 East Victoria Ave.
President                             Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Norlink Communications & Consulting   Canada, P7C 1A5
Ph. (807)622-5465                     FAX. (807)622-8220

------- End of Forwarded Message