Forwarding email after twiddling with the headers

1997-06-19 13:01:00
I have a situation where email is coming into an alias on my machine..

I need to identify that email, and add a couple of headers (one to prevent
looping, the others to make sure the right people get it) and then mail it to
a list of people.

I'm running into a few problems with what I've been using..

- It includes the original sender in the resent copy
- It is '>''ing the lines in the body of the message

Any help would be appreciated

:0:
* ^TOdevideas
* !^FROM_DAEMON
{
        :0:a
        | (formail -rkt  \
                -A"X-Loop: $LOOP_NAME" \
                -iSubject: \
                -iFrom: \
                -iReply-To: \
                -A"X-Originally-To: devideas(_at_)stepwise(_dot_)com" \
                -A"To: $DEV_IDEAS_LIST" \
                 )  | $SENDMAIL -t