<nofill> and </nofill>

1997-06-23 20:46:00

[ Usenet followups set to comp.sys.mime ... email responses especially
  appreciated, including any FAQ pointers... ]

OpenStep 4.x seems to have a new MIME type that pine does not understand.

All the text runs together, it looks like the carriage returns/line
feeds/etc are all removed.

If I 'reply' I see

<nofill>

at the beginning and

</nofill>

at the end, and the CR/LF/whatever are back.

I'd like to convert this using procmail and mimeencode or emil or some
such, but have no idea how.

Thanks

TjL

--