Re: (Not) bouncing to a list.

1997-06-24 10:00:00

Hmm.  Does the spam-list file already exist?

Yes (it contains two messages that I moved there manually).

On Mon, 23 Jun 1997, W. Wesley Groleau x4923 wrote:

wwgrol> For the procmail folks: My problem is that the following recipe
wwgrol> for some reason does not catch what it was intended to catch:
wwgrol>
wwgrol> :0:
wwgrol> * ^TOspam-list(_at_)psc(_dot_)edu
wwgrol> | formail -A"X-List: Spam-List"         >> spam-list
wwgrol>
wwgrol> All or most messages to this particular list either fall through
wwgrol> to default or are caught by a later spam recipe.  Yet recipes
wwgrol> that are identical except for the names of the folder and the
wwgrol> list work reliably.