Interesting Problem..

1997-06-24 09:50:00
I am still having some problems getting Procmail to forward on mail
recieved.  It now works for basic address names
(dcraven(_at_)tradelaw(_dot_)com for
example is properly resent) but it does not work for mailing lists, and
when I try any kind of adjustment to the .procmailrc file, in an attempt to
forward this, the entire procmail process stops.   I have read the on-line
manuals, and I have tried all sorts of variants....  Unfortunately, the way
that the base provider implements this, I cannot get a logfile to check for
errors and my implementation is limited to the .procmailrc file...   Is
there something special I need to do to, for example, filter and forward
THIS list... For once I can get this working, I think I can adopt the rest...

Thanks in advance for any assistance.  The .procmailrc file at issue is as
follows:

PATH=/usr/bin:/usr/ucb:/bin:/usr/local/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail               # This is the directory where mail boxes
#DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/mbox           # are stored.

LOGFILE=/dev/null
LOCKFILE=$HOME/.lockmail

# Don't change anything above this line, unless you know what you are
# doing!

:0:
*  ^To(_dot_)*riggle(_at_)tradelaw(_dot_)com
! dariggle(_at_)aol(_dot_)com randc(_at_)enteract(_dot_)com

:0:
*  ^To(_dot_)*(_at_)tradelaw(_dot_)com
! randc(_at_)enteract(_dot_)com