Re: Procmail FAQ and Links pointer (pre-faq or pre-inf)

1997-06-27 11:13:00
On 27 Jun 1997 20:35:32 +0300, era eriksson <era+i(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi> posted to
comp.mail.misc:
that has been posted as well.

Yay, the intelligence of Gnus!

Seriously, let me know what you think -- in private mail, please.

Archive-name-to-be: mail/procmail-faq-pointer

Does this make sense to y'all if I seek news.answers approval?

Are there any other newsgroups I should post it to? (Somebody
suggested news.admin.net-abuse.email. [OK, it was Eli :-])

       Added a <meta base> tag -- this will break with some versions of
       Netscape but let the losers submit bug reports to Netscape instead
       (they could need a few, Netscape Communications, that is) and there
       +are+ working browsers available if you want them

I expect a bit of flak for that. Are there other browsers besides NS2
which foul up with the page-internal links? (Netscape 3, perchance?)

/* era */

--
Defin-i-t-e-ly. Sep-a-r-a-te. Gram-m-a-r.  <http://www.iki.fi/~era/>
 * Enjoy receiving spam? Register at <http://www.iki.fi/~era/spam.html>