Processing Anything/Nothing

1997-07-04 14:36:00
I'll try to explain what I'm trying to accomplish without looking like a
total idiot... :)

I have a procmail mailing list which I use/play with/look to improve.
Most of the time, it works quite well and there are no worries. One hole
that I'm trying to close is having a listserv autoresponse of the help
file sent when commands are sent to listerv(_at_)ddave(_dot_)com lacking a
supported
command. I have my recipe set up like this:

:0
* ^Received:(_dot_)*listserv(_at_)ddave/.com\>
{

:0 w
* ^Subject:"$COMMANDS" # Look for commands in Subject
{ processing recipes for subject }

:0 BEw
* ^"$COMMANDS" # Look for commands in Body
{ processing recipes for body }

:0 HBE # If the first blocks don't take then do this
* ^.*
{ process unrecognized commands }

}

Actually, the last nesting block looks for 'help' in the Subject or body
and sends a help file if the Subject is missing. I want it to send a help
file in response if the first two recipes don't take, no matter if there
is anything or nothing in the subject or body.

Any ideas? I'm open to any and all suggestions, criticisms, etc...

Regards,

Dave/Webmaster

           Join www.cauce.org | Join Joke-L
  Hit SPAMMERS Where It Hurts | Listserv <listserv(_at_)ddave(_dot_)com>
Confirmed Kills: ````````````` & counting
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide
the bodies of the SPAMMERS that I had to kill."