Re: Processing Anything/Nothing

1997-07-05 00:57:00
On Sat, 5 Jul 1997, era eriksson wrote:
---
You don't need any condition lines if you want to do things
unconditionally (and then of course the :HB flags are unnecesary as
well). If you are asking, will a second :0E recipe catch anything the
previous :0 and :0E didn't catch, the answer is yes.

Duh! It was just too obvious... For some reason I kept thinking I needed
a condition line and couldn't figure out what it could be. It does work
and it catches EVERYTHING missed by the first two recipes.

Regards,

Dave/Webmaster

           Join www.cauce.org | Join Joke-L
  Hit SPAMMERS Where It Hurts | Listserv <listserv(_at_)ddave(_dot_)com>

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide
the bodies of the SPAMMERS that I had to kill."