Re: Forward mail

1997-07-05 01:38:00
On Sat, 5 Jul 1997 09:45:38 +0200, "Raymond Willemsen"
<rambox(_at_)tin(_dot_)it>
wrote:
I add  * ^TO.*leebow to detect if the message comes from
                              brochure(_at_)microstream(_dot_)com

This says, if the message contains To:.*leebow, Cc:.*leebow, etc,
continue with this recipe.
  You should not use a wildcard after ^TO

But something always not works very well.

1) the "To" address in the incoming message is also the "To" address
   in the outgoing message. I would like to change that. How can
   I change the "to" address in the outgoing message?.

Add more switches to the formail call. -I"To: someaddress" will
replace the address with someaddress; merely saying -ITo: will strip
the To: field.

2) there is to much space between the beginning of the message body
   and the text

Where exactly?

  Header: something
  Header-X: something

  body

Do you get empty lines before "body" or what is the problem?

3) I unlocked the code because the program couldn't find the lock
    file. How do I create a lock file (am I too newbie?)

Sorry, my mistake, this recipe should not have a lock file.

/* era */

--
Defin-i-t-e-ly. Sep-a-r-a-te. Gram-m-a-r.  <http://www.iki.fi/~era/>
 * Enjoy receiving spam? Register at <http://www.iki.fi/~era/spam.html>