Re: Forward mail

1997-07-04 13:23:00
On Fri, 4 Jul 1997 16:19:55 +0200, "Raymond Willemsen"
<rnw(_at_)microstream(_dot_)com> wrote:
But the 2nd address need to filter the messages and there must
be a subject text:  subscribe
and a body text: subscribe "email address of subscriber"
(so the empty message of the subscriber has to be forward with
a subscribe and body text)

OK, now you start making sense.

    FROM=`formail -rtzxTo:`
    :0:
    * ! ^Subject:
    * B ?? < 5
    | ( formail -I"Subject: subscribe" ; echo "subscribe \"$FROM\"" ) \
      | $SENDMAIL $SENDMAILFLAGS otheraddress

(If you don't want the quotation marks around the address, remove the
\":s.)

Would it be possible to do this with procmail Era?
Hope I explained myself better now.
(I realise that my english is not perfect)

Yes. The problem was not with your English.
  Hope this helps,

/* era */

(Note the Cc: back to the list)

--