Re: Forward mail

1997-07-07 14:10:00
On  5 Jul 97 at 8:36, era eriksson wrote:

FROM=`formail -rtzxTo:`
:0:
* ! ^Subject:
* B ?? < 5
| ( formail -I"Subject: subscribe" ; echo "subscribe \"$FROM\"" )\
| $SENDMAIL $SENDMAILFLAGS otheraddress

How did it not work?

It works now!

I cancelled the \", around the address so you told me to do.
I add  * ^TO.*leebow to detect if the message comes from
                              brochure(_at_)microstream(_dot_)com
I unlocked the code. It did not work. The program could not find
                             the lock file.

But something always not works very well.

1) the "To" address in the incoming message is also the "To" address
   in the outgoing message. I would like to change that. How can
   I change the "to" address in the outgoing message?.
2) there is to much space between the beginning of the message body
   and the text
3) I unlocked the code because the program couldn't find the lock
    file. How do I create a lock file (am I too newbie?)

R. Willemsen
mailto:rambox(_at_)tin(_dot_)it