Procmail/rsh

1997-07-05 14:53:00
I'm wondering, is there a way to either disable pipes/anything else that
would allow shell commands to be arbitrarily executed, or run procmail in
a restricted shell (not ch-rooted, but restricted to only a set of
commands we give it).  I haven't been able to find much in the dox about
it.

--
Jonathan A. Zdziarski                           Network Operations Center
Network Operations Engineer                     UltraNet Communications, Inc.