Submit Your Web Site To Over 560 Search Engines "Instantly" FREE DOWNLOAD"

1997-07-05 14:45:00
  Register your web site on over 560 search engines "instantly".

  I would like to inform you about an exciting new product that
could both, save you countless hours, and increase your exposure
on the Internet immeasurably! Known as the Submission  Wizard,
our program offers web users, such as you yourself, the ability
to automatically submit your site to over 560 search engines in
just one session . The submission process is very simple,
efficient, and most importantly fast. All you do is provide
standard site information i.e. site name, address, description,
and a few well chosen keywords, the Submission Wizard takes
this information changes it into the format required by each
different engine, and registers you web site. It's that simple !

In addition, the Wizard's database of search engines and
directories is constantly being updated, thus giving your
site fresh and relevant exposure. Also, the Wizard allows
you to register multiple URL's.

Just imagine the possibilities! Take charge of your web
exposure, try out the Submission Wizard demo FREE by
following the provided hyperlink. We know you'll be as
excited about it as much as we are!

Want to be #1 on the search engines, check out our web page we
will show how to do it with our new publication.

http://www.submissions.com/demo.html

NOTE: If you are using an Apple platform you will need windows
emulation software.

Thank you for your time,
D.  Reynolds
Customer Services