Re: Submit Your Web Site To Over 560 Search Engines "Instantly" FREE DOWNLOAD"

1997-07-06 10:57:00
On Sat, 5 Jul 1997, Jack Lyons wrote:
--
I intentionally direct all procmail list mail its own folder, so that no
mutilated. I am now reconsidering this.

Since this one wasn't Bcc'd to the list, it bypassed my filters too.
There wasn't much in the headers of this particular SPAM to catch since
they were munged being distributed to the list.

Stephen, if I bounce UCE that I receive through this list back to you (in
the hopes that you will do something about it), will you kick me off the
list?

Why would you want to do something like that? Why not email for a copy of
the original message in the archives and send complaints out?

Regards,

Dave/Webmaster

           Join www.cauce.org | Join Joke-L
  Hit SPAMMERS Where It Hurts | Listserv <listserv(_at_)ddave(_dot_)com>

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide
the bodies of the SPAMMERS that I had to kill."