rc.spam ?

1997-07-05 18:08:00
        Hi, I hace just installed and set up procmail. Wonderful stuff. Thanks
        to all teh developers.

        I have also dubscribed to this list. Over the pas couple of days I have
        seen several references to an rc.spam. Is this a co-ordinated attempt
        to build a procmail rc file to kill of spam? If so where do I get a
        copy, and how do I go about (automaticaly?) updateing it?

        Thanks

--
Stan Brown     stanb(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com
404-996-6955