A good anti-unsubscribe recipe

1997-07-08 17:56:00

        Hello all, procmail gurus.

        I would like to make a recipe that filter the tipical and annoying
"unsubscribe me" messages that I often receive from other lists. I have
tried some recipes, but sometimes I filter valid messages containing the
word "subscribe", and sometimes I don't filter messages containing, for
example, "unsuscribe".

        Does somebody have a good anti-unsubscribe/subscribe recipe? I'm
very interested on this.

        Thanks all for your time (and sorry for my english... hehe 0:-)  )

Jordi Garcia Busquets
jordi(_at_)hades(_dot_)udg(_dot_)es
University of Girona. Catalunya. Spain