How do I setup sendmail to filter all mail

1997-07-10 07:23:00
Hi there,

I've got a recipe that works perfectly for local users,
but I want to extend it to all outgoing messages as well.

I've read the man page where is suggests adding a mailer and some rules.

The problem is I don't know how to insert those rules.

Does anyone know how to do this ?

Thanks
Joel

Joel Saacks - Postmaster(_at_)iplan(_dot_)co(_dot_)za
Joel(_dot_)Saacks(_at_)iplan(_dot_)co(_dot_)za

"The right side of your brain controls the left hand side of your
body .... Therefore only left handed people are in their right mind !!"