Failed /bin/sh, mail lost?

1997-07-13 09:55:00
I am trying to get SmartList (but it is a procmail problem I have) running
under my own account (I have some aliases pointing to me, this is all I can
get from the local administration).

I use
        ### Check here for my own lists.
        :0
        * ! ^X-Mailing-List:
        * ^TO(lgt\+\+(-team)?|testing)(-request)?([^-a-zA-Z0-9_.]|$)
        { ...
in one rc.file and include another containing
        FLIST="/home/thimm/slist/.bin/flist"

        :0 c
        * ^TOlgt\+\+([^-a-zA-Z0-9_.]|$)
        |$FLIST lgt++

While recompiling procmail and SmartList I moved the slist dir, and just to see
what happens I mailed to a list. The mail disappeared and the log file says: