Re: Failed /bin/sh, mail lost?

1997-07-13 10:08:00
Axel Thimm <thimm(_at_)physik(_dot_)fu-berlin(_dot_)de> wrote on
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 18:16:07 +0200 (MET DST) in

> What happened to the mail? It was not requeued and did not bounce. I am a
> bit concerned, as the home dir can be unavailable while
> maintaining/upgrading issues. (Happens 5-10 times a year)
>
> If that matters, I called procmail by hand and not from the .forward file
> with ||exit 75 appended.

I believe the || exit 75 is what tells it to requeue if something fails....

You may want to add some sort of && test -d /path/to/my/home into the .forward to make sure that your home can be accessed

TjL