1st: a note, 2nd a Question: logging when only for me

1997-07-13 15:56:00

1) a note: yes I posted with an incorrect address
'luomat+procmail(_at_)peak(_dot_)org'.  That should have been
'luomat+procmail(_at_)luomat(_dot_)peak(_dot_)org'  Sorry for any bounced
replies.... you
don't need to send them to me anyway since I am subscribed to the list

2) I've been mucking with COMSAT stuff, trying to get it to report logging
information only on messages that are to me

Basically the message would have to be:

:0
* ^TO(luomat|next-ftp)

and if this is true, then I want logging to be done, otherwise, file it
quietly and let me keep about my work.

NOTE: I am using my own logging here, using this:

:0HB   # Note trailing period in first condition line
* 1^1 .
* 1^1 ^.*$
* -1^0
{ }