Re: formail question

1997-07-14 02:35:00
On Mon, Jul 14, 1997 at 02:28:05AM -0400, Zhiliang Hu wrote:
The following line in the mail header:

causes my elm not be able to display the mail:

             sh: metamail: not found

No, this is not due to this Content-Type: line, or your elm or config is
buggy (this line is the standard one for 8-bit messages and it would be
silly to launch metamail to view most messages). BTW, use mutt instead
of elm; it is much better (see my X-Mailer-Info: header).

I want to use:

       :0 fhw
       | formail -I Content-Type:

to take out the line in the header.  But how shall I let it pass the
mail on to the rest of the procmailrc recipes?

It does this by default. You needn't do anything.

But removing the Content-Type: line isn't the right thing to do; this
line was correct.

--
Vincent Lefevre, vlefevre(_at_)ens-lyon(_dot_)fr | Acorn Risc PC, StrongARM @
202MHz