Re: formail question

1997-07-14 20:34:00

Thanks to Era eriksson, Vincent Lefevre and Philip Guenther for attending
to my question.

However, due to various difficulties to get quick help from sys-admin, I
could not install METAMAIL, nor recompile elm.

The reason why I came to "strip" that paticular line was, I tested
mannually which line in the header cause my elm to "jam" on SOME mails
and subsequently picked up that "charset=iso-8859-1" thing (when the line
removed, elm reads the mail fine :) So I came to the idea to use formail

Acturally I am more interested in the procmail recipe in general: how an
action like this shall be passed to the rest recipes in procmailrc?

Thanks for reading this far (my boring elaboration :-)

Zhiliang