problems with lock file

1997-07-15 09:52:00
Can someone help,

I am having big problems with my lock file,
or rather the "Extraneous locallockfile"
(which is being ignored).
Here is my .procmailrc file.
Now the first rule is an auto accept rule
followed by the various "filter out" rule sets
(not included here).
The auto accept rule somehow geenrates an
error message
"procmail: Extraneous locallockfile ignored"
for each message that is accepted.

I have tried with the default lock file (as shown
below) and by uncommenting the "LOCKFILE=" line,
still no change.

Can anyone help what should be an easy problem?

Chris.

SHELL=/bin/ksh

#LOCKFILE=$HOME/.lockfile.procmail

VERBOSE=off