email to Web (was chmod immediately?)

1997-07-16 06:17:00

IE erases, for example, "<myaddres(_at_)myhome(_dot_)com>" completely;-<
I first thought of using sed to replace with &lt; and etc,

Below is my variation of your recipe using the <pre> tags instead of <form>.
I'll play with it some more and keep you and the list posted. Their are a
lot of things I would like it to do, including write it's own menu using
the subject for headers and of course, convert the leading < into &lt; so
browsers don't think it's an html tag .....

There are already programs available that convert email into HTML.  How
are the procmail list archives created?  Or am I missing something?