Re: Global SPAM recipes

1997-07-21 20:11:00
On Tue, 22 Jul 1997, Jim Hribnak wrote:
---
This script must also run for ALL users (global script?) so that
there is 1 script for all users (not sure if that is possible or
not...)

Check out:

http://www.alcor.concordia.ca/topics/email/auto/procmail/

Is a great collection of the basic filters that I use. It's pretty
exaustive and not too many SPAMS sneak past it. Has some great body
recipes too.

'Spambouncer' is also a great set of filters and I concur with Timothy's
ideas on the opt-in list for users.

From: Timothy Luoma <luomat(_at_)peak(_dot_)org>
---
http://www.best.com/~ariel/nospam/
---
It is possible to have it one file for all, and you can have an 'opt-in'
list

Just tell people to use

INCLUDERC=/path/to/spam.rc

at the top of their .procmailrc file.

Regards,

Dave/Webmaster

           Join www.cauce.org | Join Joke-L
  Hit SPAMMERS Where It Hurts | Listserv <listserv(_at_)ddave(_dot_)com>
````````````````` Confirmed kills and counting...
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide
the bodies of the SPAMMERS that I had to kill."