diverting mail

1997-07-22 18:35:00
        I have atempted t set up a procamil recipe to do the folowing:

        1. If the subject line conatains Sandi or sandi send the mail to
           her account. I do not wish to receive a copy of this mail.

        2, If mail arrives from a certain user account, send a copy to sanid.
           I do wish to receive this mail also.

        Here is what I have done:

# By puttting this here mail from kathy to sandi does not go
# inot my kathy folder. But all other mail from her does.
:0
* ^To:.*[Ss]andi
! sandi(_at_)grizzly(_dot_)fas(_dot_)com

:0
* ^From:(_dot_)*KWSISK123(_at_)aol(_dot_)com
{
        :0 c
        ! sandi(_at_)grizzly(_dot_)fas(_dot_)com

        :0:
        kathy

        Could someone point to the error of my ways here?

--
Stan Brown     stanb(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com
404-996-6955