Forward and junk mail

1997-07-22 22:27:00
Is it possible to include the .forward recipe and junk reject recipe into
the same .procmailrc file?

I'm trying to understand the instructions on
http://alcor.concordia.ca/topics/email/auto/procmail/ , but there says that
"if you have a .forward file, it will supersede your .procmailrc, so if you
want to use procmail, remove your .forward file.".

So, may I copy my old .procmailrc  - that contains the .forward recipe -
into the new junk reject .procmailrc  file?

I tried to copy the .procmailrc and combine with the instructions of the web
page cited, but it is not working...

Thanks in advance (and sorry about my terrible English... I hope you can
understand my question).

Hermann