split the mail messages into the recipient file name!

1997-07-25 18:17:00
Hello all.

If all mail messages of our domain are coming to one host, the all mail
messages will forward to
one user of the host  by some reason.
I make it work. But I counter the serveral problems. I use  procmailer
as local mailer in the sendmail.

First problem is that when all mails forward to one user , how to split
the mail and save mail messages
into the original mail recipient's mail box of "To " "CC"  header  in
using procmail.

Second problem is that  when above problem is solved, mail box locking
appears. Mail box need locking
to prevent messages mixing.  How to solve this problem ,using procmail?

I will be graceful for your reply.

Good bye.