REQUEST: Just want to forward selected header fields ...

1997-07-29 07:58:00
I would like to forward just a From and Subject field to another mail
drop (ideally I'd love if I could also forward say, the first 100
charachters of the body) ...

I tried this, which is completley wrong, can anyone help ?

can you reply to dave(_at_)cs(_dot_)ucc(_dot_)ie directly as
I dont always get a chance to keep up with the list ...

:0 c
  { # Take just these headers headers indicating the forwarding
    # to the mobile ...
    :0 fhw
    | formail   -zXFrom:      \
                -zXSubject
    :0 ahw
    ! <my-other-maildrop>

David O'Byrne                           Ben there,
Computer Science Department             Dunne that,
University College Cork IRELAND         Bought the taoiseach.