Re: How to forward mail without changing Return-Path?

1997-07-29 10:20:00
Quoting Michael Zelbel (michael(_at_)i-p(_dot_)net):
I'm new to procmail at all and I do not know anything yet. But I have the
reverse problem. I would like to forward some eMail adresses to a fax
gateway and I have to change the reply field without changing the FROM.
Otherwise the senders would get a "confirmation about sending a fax" from
the fax gateway.

Can someone tell a newby exactly what to do?

What are you trying to do? Specifically, why are you trying to keep
the FROM? Also, what do you mean by FROM? There is a standard "From:"
header line and also a "From" header--which are you talking about?

--
Michael Stone, Sysadmin, ITRI     PGP: key 1024/76556F95 from mit keyserver,
mstone(_at_)itri(_dot_)loyola(_dot_)edu            finger, or email with