Intermediate procmail textbook

1997-07-30 06:23:00
I'm grateful for the help I got a few days ago from folks on the list.  I
am used to looking up the answer myself, but I find the procmail and
formail man pages to be a little cryptic in places.  (See below.)

I have searched for literally hours looking for a more advanced procmail
text--many intro/install pages exist.  Any suggestions for something that
goes beyond the basics?

Many thanks,

Tom

P.S. For example, the procmail man page says: " -o    Instead of allowing
anyone to generate 'From ' lines, simply override the fakes."  How? Why?
When?   :^)

--
Tom Deering     -      tmd(_at_)deering(_dot_)org      -
http://www.deering.org