Re: SUMMARY: Just want to forward selected header fields . (to pager)

1997-07-30 07:45:00
Quoting David B. O'Byrne (dave(_at_)interzone(_dot_)ucc(_dot_)ie):
Michael gave me a recipe off the top of his head that appears to work
perfectly, and I am now using this very happily ....

:0c
{
<snip>

One thing I forgot is that you may want to add the line
"* !^MAILER_DAEMON" after the ":0c" to prevent looping if
there is an error (e.g., if the remote goes down.) Also,
I forgot to add a '^' before X-Loop, but that doesn't really
make much difference.

--
Michael Stone, Sysadmin, ITRI     PGP: key 1024/76556F95 from mit keyserver,
mstone(_at_)itri(_dot_)loyola(_dot_)edu            finger, or email with