Headers

1997-07-30 17:12:00
I don't know if anyone has seen this set of headers, but someone might
want them for extra filtering info (spamgard) etc..

From: conserve(_at_)savetrees(_dot_)com
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 02:35:31 -0400 (EDT)

It came across lynx-dev but ended up in my spam box due to the
x-advertisement I think.. never seen this lot of headers before
though.. I guess this set of headers sorta links iemmc and
cyberpromo..

---

Duncan Hill
Cogito ergo sum
Email: dhill(_at_)sunbeach(_dot_)net  :  dhill(_at_)bajan(_dot_)org
http://www.bajan.org  :  http://www.cropover.com