Re: GOOD GRIEF!!! Re: trying to preset Reply-To:

1997-07-30 15:56:00
My goodness. Your church hasn't done nearly enough to teach you about
the sinfulness of self-righteousness, has it? <g> Or your computer
science degree about killfiles. <gg> With a real mail/newsreader
(Gnus) I have no trouble at all making the threads that don't interest me
simply disappear. (Or the authors, for that matter: but that one can
do with procmail, as well.)

Procmail will let you un-garbage your mail in all sorts of wonderful
ways, if you have the patience to learn them and the humility to ask
for help. In fact, your message (which you sent in duplicate, thanks)
ended up in my spam folder, because you used more than two exclamation
points in your subject line.

Lighten up, huh? All of us here have lives, not just you. Smile, take
a deep breath, and drink in the wonderful world of regular
expressions.

--
 Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
 mharnois(_at_)sbt(_dot_)net  aa0bt(_at_)aa0bt(_dot_)ampr(_dot_)org