Re: GOOD GRIEF!!! Re: trying to preset Reply-To:

1997-07-30 15:52:00
        Author: "Ron Card" <atco(_at_)loa(_dot_)com>
        Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 15:03:16 -0700

I don't know about the rest of you (actually, I'm afraid I may be the
exception to the rule) but I think all of this foolishness on such a simple
minded matter as appropriate contents of the "Reply to:" line, etc and who
gets copied on what, etc. is a TOTAL and COMPLETE WASTE of bandwidth.
Period.

So is posting two copies of a rant.

HOW DARE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU PARTICIPATING IN THIS WASTE
complain about the spammers. I don't like to get their crap
either. It's a real pain when some slips in but at least I know
that my filters work.

HOW DARE YOU WRITE AT ME IN ALL CAPS.

Take your condescending crap somewhere else.... alt.holier.than.thou perhaps.

In defense of the spammers and by way of contrast

Don't ever compare me to a spammer again.

Become a Big Brother, a Big Sister, volunteer in a hospital, a
church, a Scout troop, anywhere!

I'd love to, but most of my day is taken up with the intensive Hebrew class
I am taking towards my seminary degree.  I read my email as a way to take a
break, and just where do you get off telling me what I can and cannot
discuss?

I'll find another way to learn the finer points of procmail.
This is too big a waste of time.

Fine.  Make sure you send the request to
<procmail-request(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de>.

Have a nice life.

TjL