Re: Headers

1997-08-02 10:10:00
areray(_at_)io(_dot_)com (Rocket Ray) wrote:
Subject:, that's okay, but /dev/null the mail if it's in any other
header?

:0:
* for name removal information
* ! ^Subject:.* for name removal information
spam-mail

Is pretty good. It fails for the text both in the subject and in the
other headers. A scoring recipe could fix that, here is my untested
guess at what such a recipe might look like:

:0:
* 4^1 for name removal information
* -2^1 ! ^Subject:.* for name removal information
spam-mail

I've only recently been thinking of using scoring recipes.

Elijah
------
I /dev/null dupes, no need to CC list posts.  It is not my responsibility to
prove to you my mail is not spam, if mail to you bounces it will not be resent.