mime help

1997-08-05 20:02:00

I am getting some mail from a nice person who doesn't know all that much
about MIME, etc.

It is causing minor problems.

Here are the relevant headers:

-->>>>>>> Next Section <<<<<<<

You'll notice that there is nothing between the end of of the headers and
the 'Next Section'

She's not sending anything but text.... does anyone know how to blast that
header (and replace it with 'Content-Type: text/plain')

Note that it seems to have a  CR at the end of the 'multipart/mixed;'

It would be nice to be able to get rid of the

-->>>>>>> Next Section <<<<<<<

also.

This is just coming from one user, so I can match it pretty exactly.

TjL