Re: Catching first time posters to procmail

1997-08-05 21:06:00
On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, Timothy J Luoma wrote:

Well, being tired of spam sent to the list, I've set up a filter before I
send them to my procmail folder

Why not just INCLUDERC your junk mail filter before the recipe that
checks for list mail?  That seems much simpler than a dedicated
listkeeping filter for the procmail list.

(Why is it a penny for your thoughts but you have to put your two cents
in?  Somebody's making some dough.)

GReg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:gsutter(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com                "You uudecode it."