Elik Doroth's problem

1997-08-07 18:31:00
Elik Doroth wrote to the Procmail List,

| Dear Sirs,
|
| One week ago I sent you some mail in order to track down a
| correspondence partner of yours.
| Since then, my mailbox gets filled with unwanted mail that I have not
| the competence to understand.
| Can you please get me off that mailing list.
|
| Many Thanks
| Elik Doroth
| elik(_at_)fortalnet(_dot_)com(_dot_)br

Apparently not only is foreign_submit on, but auto_subscribe is on as well.
Does Stephen ever look into how the list is running these days?  He was back
among the living for a while but has apparently gotten entangled in earning a
living again.

(I once saw a bar sign that read "Work is the curse of the drinking class."
 I believe that work is the curse of the eating class.)