Re: Elik Doroth's problem

1997-08-08 04:14:00
On Fri, 8 Aug 1997 11:57:02 +0200, "Stephen R. van den Berg"
<srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl> wrote:
I've been thinking that perhaps the list members should offer to set
up a volunteer squad to take care of the list, since Stephen is
apparently somewhat busy with other things. (Note well the Cc:)
Um..., yes, if some volunteer(s) would want to take care of
procmail-request mail, I'd welcome that very much.

I'm game, provided two or three others will join in. We could set up a
rotating system with one week on duty, (# volunteers - 1) weeks off duty.
How much work (bounces, strange requests, etc) does the list generate?

This discussion should probably continue in private mail. I'll
coordinate if nobody has anything against it. (I can step aside from
volunteering but still coordinate the setting up of this scheme if
people would rather not see me stick my hands into this too much. :-)

So -- just mail me if you think you would like to know more.

What qualifications should we look for? A commitment to stay on the
list for at least a few weeks would obiviously be nice :-) I'm
assuming we will be lucky to get even three volunteers, in which case
it will hardly be necessary to vote or anything.

/* era */

It will be interesting to see if the Reply-To: works as expected.

--
Defin-i-t-e-ly. Sep-a-r-a-te. Gram-m-a-r.  <http://www.iki.fi/~era/>
 * Enjoy receiving spam? Register at <http://www.iki.fi/~era/spam.html>