FREE Download Offer

1997-08-13 01:51:00
Make money at home easily using your computer.  This is a REAL opportunity. For
a limited time you can DOWNLOAD  the Mega$Nets Money Making Program at
Http://www.mkt-america.com/user/mako/
This program is normaly sold for $20.00 also for a limited time you can sign up
for a free web site to promote your new Mega$Nets business (see url above).
Check it out! You have nothing to lose by browsing our site.

If you wish to be removed from our list  you have no need to respond as this
Company only intends to email prospects once.  Thank You.