Simple procmail question.

1997-08-14 09:01:00
        As part of my firewall I'm trying to get Server A to automatically
forward all incoming email to Server B.

Server A (user(_at_)domain(_dot_)com)  ->  Server B (user(_at_)domain(_dot_)com)

        (Server A is the Internet valid primary nameserver for the domain,
Server B is the Internet invalid primary nameserver which will be used
internal to the company.  Server A will have no usernames or
passwords, passing everything on to Server B prior to any other mail
processing.)

        I just need a simple /etc/procmailrc rule to do this.  Preferably,
the rule should forward all email to the *IP address* of Server B,
since I don't want it to include any host information for it in its
DNS tables.

                Jason.
---
* They drink the finest of liqueur at the A Train Embassy.