-m and ! -oi -f"$@" and sendmail

1997-08-16 18:32:00
I am trying to call procmail through the sendmail as described in the
procmail man page.

Setup:
I have the following in S0 of the sendmail.cf of the receiving machine:

R$*<@$=w.>              $#procmail $@/etc/procmailrcs/test.rc
$:$1(_at_)$2(_dot_)procmail
R$*<@$*.procmail>$*     $: $1<@$2.>$3

and a mailer:

Mprocmail,      P=/usr/bin/procmailn, F=mSDFMhun, S=11, R=21,
        A=procmail -m $h $f $u

In /etc/procmailrcs/test.rc I have:

LOGFILE=/etc/procmailrcs/PROCLOG
VERBOSE=yes

:0:
*^.*test
/var/spool/mail/test

:0

Problem:
I was running procmail version 3.10.  I was getting an error:

procmail: No match on "^.*test"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -f"