Re: Using procmailfor forwarding to list

1997-08-17 13:52:00
On Sun, 17 Aug 1997 22:53:37 +0300 (EET DST), I wrote:
Dick Huddleston <dhudd(_at_)stratplan(_dot_)com> wrote:
file. It seems some addressees on a POP list are receiving up to
hundreds of messages, while others receive none.

(If I understand this problem description correctly, the fixes
I posted do not address this, and indeed it doesn't sound like a
Procmail problem, except if the lists you have are longer than
LINEBUF, which as I recall you were setting rather high, so that
wouldn't be the problem.)

/* era */

--
Defin-i-t-e-ly. Sep-a-r-a-te. Gram-m-a-r.  <http://www.iki.fi/~era/>