how to process outgoing mail using bcc?

1997-08-17 14:40:00
I have tried several different ways to achieve this but still haven't
got it right.  I am trying to categorize outgoing mail by bcc'ing all
outgoing mail to myself and then processing it with procmail.  This is
what I think *should* work but it's passing the whole message through
on the first match when I think it should only be passing the body of
the message.  Due to this the whole thing doesn't work.

Anyone have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?  Here is the chunk from
.procmailrc:

#Should just past the body through on a match
:0HBb
* ^------- Blind-Carbon-Copy
{
    #Remove BCC stuff
    :0f
    | sed -e '$d' -e '1,2d'

    :0
    * ^To:(_dot_)*person1(_at_)place
    sent/person1/.

    :0
    * ^To:(_dot_)*person2(_at_)place
    sent/person2/.

    :0
    sent/.
}

Cheers

Paul
--
Todays excuse:
  bank holiday - system operating credits  not recharged