Matching domains from a file

1997-08-18 13:45:24

I am trying to match a list of domains that are in Received: lines and the like

I have 3 or 4 different files full of domain names and would like to check these against the lines in the message headers and take appropriate action if a match ocurrs..

I am trying to add it to a Spamfilter to block out certain domain names..

Jim
---
Jim Hribnak
Manager Communication Services, Nucleus Inc
Calgary 403-541-9400 263 Lines
Edmonton 403-413-1600 30 Lines
Voice 403-209-0000
Internet abuse: abuse(_at_)nucleus(_dot_)com
hribnak(_at_)nucleus(_dot_)com
Sick of UCE, JunkEmail? check out www.abuse.net