Procmail and "Include" command?

1997-08-29 09:59:55

        Hello,

        I have an account on a virtual server running unix/procmail. I am
not the sysadminand do not have root access. A year or two ago I worked on
a unix system and had root, using a cool command in the alias file called
"include".

        I could alias an email address that would read a text file
containing the name of the people to send email to. Example:

        everybody:      :include:"~/emailnames.txt"

        MY QUESTION:  Is it possible to do this from within my shell
account? Also, does procmail affect this command adversely or are the two
comepletely unrelated.

        I know this may not make total sense. But thanks for any help you
can offer!