An apology... (was: (Fwd) (Fwd) Re: Credit card processing)

1997-08-30 20:57:16
[entirety of the text snipped]

I'd like to apologize for that to the entire list.  I was following my
standard spam-complaint procedure by sending a complaint to
root/postmaster/abuse at the offending site... and it would appear that
rcard is all three, as all three wound up redirecting my complaint to the
procmail list, hence the three copies. :P

--
korthmat(_at_)cps(_dot_)msu(_dot_)edu   http://www.cps.msu.edu/~korthmat
Maj. Burns: "Don't tell me he sleeps with you!"