Archive of .procmailrc? (http pointers?)

1997-09-02 09:10:13
        Hi,

        I've used UNIX for several years without a need to check procmail.
        It all changed when I strarted getting _lots_ of UCE and SPAM.

        I have printed all the procmail manuals from the man pages,
        and while the examples are undertandable, I'd like to
        see also what others have done.

        As I have myself made several Emacs elisp packages and put
        some of my Emacs rc files available so that others can
        learn from my own experience if they have the curiosity.

            (See X header for pointer; start from ssjaaa.html)

        Now, I'm new to procmail, and I'd love to see tens; hundreads
        of procmail receipes so that I can learn quicker the
        procmail way. My primary interests are

        o   Filtering UCE; SPAM
        o   Autoresponder (send file from dir); with changed password
            protection for some files in special directory
            (like public to all files, private to myself only)
            Changed password could be date based + changing word sequence.

        Do you have pointers to existing .procmailrc files?
        Is there FAQ or collection of procmail receipes somewhere?

        If there isn't I'll start keeping the receipe pointers in
        my page if you care to submit your receipe or pointer to
        it. Would you get me started?

        Cheers!
        jari