Re: Archive of .procmailrc? (http pointers?)

1997-09-02 10:46:49
  For a few examples, and links to other's pages please see
http://www.telebyte.com/stopspam.

  But if you wanted a short script just kill on the X-UIDL,
X-Advertisement and numeric addresses, these will kill better then 90%
(note X-UIDL does have some legit email list users). Although my logs show
one kill from a subscribe here on the procmail list that was munging his
address, why he was munging his address (to an 8 digit number)on a post
where he was talking about killing numeric address I don't know

:0
* ^From:[  ]*[0-9]+(_at_)(_dot_)*(\>|$)
/dev/null

:0
* ^X-Advertisement:.*
/dev/null

:0
* ^X-UIDL:.*
/dev/null

Ralph Lindberg N7BSN       <n7bsn(_at_)callsign(_dot_)net>
RV and Camping FAQ <http://kendaco.telebyte.net/rlindber/rv/>
Just because MS-Windows holds 90% of the market doesn't mean it's
superior. Remember 90% of all animal's are insects.